The Mind Palace: A Sherlock RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mind Palace: A Sherlock RP

A new, active Sherlock Role Play, open to anyone. So what are you waiting for? The game is afoot!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character Submission Form

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Submission Form Empty
PostSubject: Character Submission Form   Character Submission Form EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:18 pm

If you want to throw an OC in the mix, please fill out the form below with as much information as possible. Paragraphs would be ideal, please.

Also, please keep in mind that the characters you create should serve a purpose for the plot. We'd much rather prefer to have the canon characters taken instead of a whole bunch of miscellaneous, if you know what I mean.

Character Profile
Name:
Country of Origin:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

A moderator or I will accept or deny your submission and give you fixes to make. Thank you once again!
Back to top Go down
https://themindpalacerp.rpg-board.net
Liopito

PostSubject: Re: Character Submission Form   Character Submission Form EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:06 pm

This is a character I made for a forum I was previously in, which I never got to play as. SO HERE YOU GO ;D

Name: Julie Kindrest

Country of Origin: England, but raised in Canada

Appearance: Julie is of average height and weight, though she does and indoor rock climbing session every wednesday to keep it that way. She has fair skin and a thin cheek and jaw line. Her eyes are very bright; a light blue with purple undertones, which clashes brilliantly with her long, wavy chestnut hair. He straightens it occasionally, but the humidity of London has beckoned her to become more lazy in such matters. She is what a 16 year old boy would call "pretty", and she has pretty much kept that title among people her entire life.

You will usually see her in skinny jeans, combat boots, and a screen-printed TShirt under a army green cargo coat. She wears a locket around her neck at all times and carries a small, brown, fake-leather over the shoulder bag.

Personality: Julie is very likable and funny, though she likes to keep to herself. She is polite and very intelligent, which is expected after she came out of one of the best colleges in Canada with honors. Being a quiet person, she is known for being a keen observer, especially in situations in which she is bored in. She hates people who ask too many questions or are too nosy. She works extremely well under pressure and she is a born leader. She likes using an extensive vocabulary as much as possible, and she loves to write. Reading is and will always be her favorite pastime. She loves escaping into a good book. She is very skillful at multitasking and she loves to feel that she is needed greatly.

Occupation: Just graduated with a Medical and Law degree. Unemployed and looking for work.

History: Julie had a somewhat normal childhood, though she did read The Lord of The Rings series at 6 years old. She was always put into honors classes and she was teased frequently, though it did not bother her one bit. She lived with her mother, father, and older sister, Marianne in a suburban part of Ottawa, Ontario called Kanata. She loved everything about that place.

After graduating, she moved to Ontario alone to pursue a Medical and a Law degree. She learned how to speak her mind at school as well as how to lead more efficiently. It took time, but she graduated with a degree in both careers.

She decided quickly after she graduated that she wanted to go to London to look for a job. It was perfect because her Aunt, Martha Hudson, lives right in the center of London working as a Landlady. She plans to stay with her Aunt until she finds herself a stable job and an apartment.

Affiliation: Niece of Mrs. Hudson

Weapons: A can of pepper spray she keeps in her purse at all times.

Other: Kind of based of myself, though some things I have described her as are completely not true.
Back to top Go down
Wari

Wari

PostSubject: Re: Character Submission Form   Character Submission Form EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:21 pm

I wanna see what Spark thinks about this one, but I really like your idea, it's a very original character!
Back to top Go down
http://thechimeraresistance.tumblr.com
Liopito

PostSubject: Re: Character Submission Form   Character Submission Form EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Thanks! I'm glad you like her! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Submission Form   Character Submission Form Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Submission Form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mind Palace: A Sherlock RP :: Getting all set up :: OC Submission-
Jump to: