The Mind Palace: A Sherlock RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mind Palace: A Sherlock RP

A new, active Sherlock Role Play, open to anyone. So what are you waiting for? The game is afoot!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello, I'm Wari!

Go down 
+3
thisiswhereiroleplay
Admin
Wari
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wari

Wari

Hello, I'm Wari!  Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm Wari!    Hello, I'm Wari!  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:49 pm

My name is Wari (on tumblr I am thechimeraresistance) and I am a huge Sherlock fan and have been for over a year now Smile I am a 2nd year college student from the U.S. of A and I love acting, singing, dancing, horseback riding, reading, and relaxing. I love Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, lots of animes that I won't list here, and lots of movies as well!
I am a moderator for this lovely site and I hope I can help bring it to it's best! I can't wait to start this out. If you have an questions, just ask me or Spark and we will answer them.
Love,
Wari
Back to top Go down
http://thechimeraresistance.tumblr.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello, I'm Wari!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Wari!    Hello, I'm Wari!  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:50 pm

Well done, my friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://themindpalacerp.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello, I'm Wari!  Empty
PostSubject: I'm Spark!   Hello, I'm Wari!  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:24 pm

Hmph. Apparently my introduction didn't come up...

Greetings everyone! I'm Spark, the administrator around here! I've loved Sherlock forever, and I'm thrilled that season three is in the works! Some of my interests include opera singing, dancing, acting, reading, music, theater, film-- all the typical stuff, haha. I love LOTR/The Hobbit, The Giver series, and Ender's Game to name a couple of books. And like Wari said, feel free to ask any questions. Anyways, I look forward to getting this site going and to some great RPing.

-Spark

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thisiswhereiroleplay

Hello, I'm Wari!  Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello, I'm Wari!  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:15 pm

My name is Sarah, but as that's a horribly common name, I'm going to start going by a nickname which I have not chosen yet aklsdjfklsafkl I really need to choose one soon....
I started watching Sherlock about 8 or 9 months ago, and I've been roleplaying for most of that time :3 I've been looking forward to a site like this! God knows roleplaying on omegle is difficult as is... Anyway, I'm really excited to become part of this group and support this idea Very Happy Oh god I didn't say much about myself at all... Oops...
Back to top Go down
Wari

Wari

Hello, I'm Wari!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Wari!    Hello, I'm Wari!  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Welcome Sarah!! I think it's a pretty name, though I guarantee you'll probably get a nickname eventually XD Thanks for supporting us!! Very Happy Hopefully this site will be super fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello, I'm Wari!  Empty
PostSubject: Hi, Sarah!   Hello, I'm Wari!  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Hi, Sarah! I'd also like to bid you welcome to our humble forum. We really appreciate you joining, and look forward to starting things off!
Back to top Go down
Alythe

Hello, I'm Wari!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Wari!    Hello, I'm Wari!  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Hi! I'm Alythe. I've been adicted to Sherlock since season one. I used to roleplay in Omegle, until it became annoying. I love Doctor Who, and reading fantasy novels and fanfiction. Also, not a native speaker, so I apologize in advance for any grammar or spelling mistake.
Back to top Go down
Wari

Wari

Hello, I'm Wari!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Wari!    Hello, I'm Wari!  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:29 pm

Welcome Alythe!! What's your native language? If you have any questions, just let us know and we'll try to help you Smile
Back to top Go down
Alythe

Hello, I'm Wari!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Wari!    Hello, I'm Wari!  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Thank you!
My native language is Spanish. I can understand English without problems, but sometimes I can sound strange when I write. So...I tell to myself that roleplaying and reading fanfiction is a constructive use of my time, because I'm practising English Wink
Back to top Go down
JohnLocked

JohnLocked

Hello, I'm Wari!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Wari!    Hello, I'm Wari!  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Hi. I'm Ellie. I am English, live in England and I have watched Sherlock since the beginning.

I have always shipped Johnlock but it was all really fluffy for the first year or so. When series two came out, that's when my phone got bombarded with smut.

I love RPing and my tumblr (JohnLockandEllie) is mostly Sherlock/Johnlock. I'm a bit of a pedant when it comes to grammar and spelling, but I'm sure I'll make my own mistakes.

I look forward to the chance to do more RPing here and I wish you the best for this site. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello, I'm Wari!  Empty
PostSubject: Greetings!   Hello, I'm Wari!  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:50 pm

Hello Ellie and Alythe! I'm Spark, and I'm very happy to meet the two of you. Both Wari and I are very happy that you have joined the site, so thank you. We can't wait to get started, and we both really appreciate it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wari

Wari

Hello, I'm Wari!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Wari!    Hello, I'm Wari!  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:23 pm

Alythe wrote:
Thank you!
My native language is Spanish. I can understand English without problems, but sometimes I can sound strange when I write. So...I tell to myself that roleplaying and reading fanfiction is a constructive use of my time, because I'm practising English Wink
No way? I speak Spanish! (Though, I'm still learning, I'm a Spanish major at my Uni) Roleplaying even helped me with my own English, and I'm a native speaker, so it should help you a lot!

JohnLocked wrote:
Hi. I'm Ellie. I am English, live in England and I have watched Sherlock since the beginning.

I have always shipped Johnlock but it was all really fluffy for the first year or so. When series two came out, that's when my phone got bombarded with smut.

I love RPing and my tumblr (JohnLockandEllie) is mostly Sherlock/Johnlock. I'm a bit of a pedant when it comes to grammar and spelling, but I'm sure I'll make my own mistakes.

I look forward to the chance to do more RPing here and I wish you the best for this site. Smile

Nice to meet you Ellie! Hope you enjoy the site and let me and Spark know if you have any questions Smile I ship Johnlock as well (but also Mary and John somehow?). This site should be lots of fun once we get some RP's going!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello, I'm Wari!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Wari!    Hello, I'm Wari!  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:28 pm

Quote :
I ship Johnlock as well (but also Mary and John somehow?).

I'm afraid that would be my doing, haha.
Back to top Go down
Alythe

Hello, I'm Wari!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Wari!    Hello, I'm Wari!  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:52 am

Wari wrote:
Alythe wrote:
Thank you!
No way? I speak Spanish! (Though, I'm still learning, I'm a Spanish major at my Uni) Roleplaying even helped me with my own English, and I'm a native speaker, so it should help you a lot!

I've never writen as much as I did since i've started roleplaying...motivation is the key Smile And if you need any help with you Spanish, send me a message...
Back to top Go down
The Quackinator

Hello, I'm Wari!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Wari!    Hello, I'm Wari!  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Hi, I'm Sophia, and I live on the east coast of the US. I've been obsessed with Sherlock since last summer, and I was part of another forum that died out Sad and I did some RP with friends via text message. I love Doctor Who, Merlin, Harry Potter, and I SPEND ALL MY TIME READING FANFICTION. It's actually a problem, but, oh well. I'm looking forward to this! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wari

Wari

Hello, I'm Wari!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Wari!    Hello, I'm Wari!  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:17 pm

Welcome Sophia!!! Can't wait to join you in some RPing Very Happy If you have any questions, let me or Spark know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello, I'm Wari!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Wari!    Hello, I'm Wari!  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:23 pm

Very nice to have you, Sophia! Thanks for letting me pull you into this Laughing Hopefully we should have more success here, right? I look forward to RPing with you once more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Liopito

Hello, I'm Wari!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Wari!    Hello, I'm Wari!  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:01 pm

Hello there!
My name is Maria, and I have loved Sherlock since...Mid-Last year, when two others students and I got talking about Doctor Who (which I adore), which got me into BBC and pretty much everything they've done. One of those students being THE ADMIN OF THIS RP *gasp*
Yeah. I was also part of the failed RP Sophia was talking about, even though I never got to participate because I was/am Moriarty and we never got to my OC sobsobsobsob
Yes. That is me, I guess, and I really hope for this RP turns out amazing! WOOHOO
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wari

Wari

Hello, I'm Wari!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Wari!    Hello, I'm Wari!  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:06 pm

Welcome Maria!! You're definitely among BBC fans cause I've seen a lot of other Doctor Who fans as well (myself included). Hopefully this RP site will be a little more successful! Go ahead and try out a character, or if you want to talk to me and Spark about starting another RP, you can ^^
Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, I'm Wari!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Wari!    Hello, I'm Wari!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm Wari!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mind Palace: A Sherlock RP :: Greetings, introductions, and rules :: Who are you?-
Jump to: